Magento 2 Southeastern Freight Carrier
- Price in reward points: 10
Please Note: This extension was not created by the Southeastern Carriers company. Ecomplugins have built this extension to facilitate a quick Freight API integration with Southeastern. This is downloadable Magento 2 extension which needs to buy once.
When Southeastern Freight Lines made its first delivery over 70 years ago, the mission of that driver was exactly the same as it is for each associate today: to meet or exceed the needs of every customer – every single time.
The admin can enable and disable liftgate API, inside delivery options. Admin can also quote based on address type if Residential or Commercial. Admin can add markup price with shipping quotes. Admin can set product level shipping class and extra weight of product which will apply to shipping quotes.
Compatible with Community Edition: 2.3.x, 2.4.x
Account & Pricing:
You need to manually signup for a free Southeastern Freight API account to use that extension. It will not create your account automatically. After the signup process, you will get API keys from Southeastern Freight Freight which needs to configured in Magento extension admin settings.
Southeastern Freight Freight Carriers API calling will be free. You have to pay only for shipment which you will create for customers to ship any package to their address.
- Enable and disable liftgate API.
- Enable and disable Notify delivery and residential options.
- You can set the minimum weight to show carrier rates.
- You can set the product level, shipping class.
- Add extra price markup in shipping cost based on rate total. It can be fixed cost or percent of the rate total.
- You can show a custom error message to a customer if Southeastern Freight shipping not able to calculate shipping rates
Frontend Demo: https://magento2.ecomplugins.com