Magento 2 Road Runner Shipping Carrier
- Price in reward points: 10
Please Note: This extension was not created by the Road Runner company. Ecomplugins have built this extension to facilitate a quick Freight API integration with Road Runner. This is downloadable Magento 2 extension which needs to buy once.
Roadrunner's expansive network offers high-quality LTL shipping services for freight of all shapes and sizes. Focused on long-haul major metro to major metro lanes, Roadrunner's commitment remains the same on all shipments – to deliver your LTL freight on time, intact and damage-free.
This module will calculate Road Runner Carrier Shipping Rates. Shipping rates will be displayed at checkout and the shopping cart page. Rates will be based on merchant warehouse address, customer destination address and shopping cart weights. You should check all screenshots to understanding the flow of module.
This is just extension to use Road Runner API. Actually it will use Road Runner API for fetch rates.
The admin can enable and disable liftgate API, inside delivery options. Admin can also quote based on address type if Residential or Commercial. Admin can add markup price with shipping quotes.
Compatible with Community Edition: 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x
Account & Pricing:
You need to signup for a free Road Runner API account to use that extension.
- You can enable and disable liftgate API, notify delivery and residential options.
- You can add extra price in shipping cost based on order total.
- You can quote cache rates.
- You can show customer option to select address type either residential / commercial.
- Customer can select if liftgate API needed not.
- Customer can select if notify delivery information needed or not.
- You can show custom error message to customer if Saia shipping not able to calculate shipping rates.
To use this module, seller have to to signup https://freight.rrts.com/_layouts/15/fba/siteLogin.aspx and get username and password to fetch rates from API. These keys you have to update in shipping module setting in admin panel.
Frontend Demo: https://magento2.ecomplugins.com
Backend Demo: https://magento2.ecomplugins.com/admin/
Login: admin / admin123
If you still face any issues then please contact us at [email protected].