Magento 2 Saia Shipping Carrier
- Price in reward points: 10
Please Note: This extension was not created by the Saia Carriers company. Ecomplugins have built this extension to facilitate a quick Freight API integration with Saia. This is downloadable Magento 2 extension which needs to buy once.
Saia's network of 147 terminals covers 34 states in the U.S. as well as Canada. Through our network of partners, we serve the balance of the U.S. including Alaska and Hawaii, plus Puerto Rico and Mexico. Through our operating API groups - Saia LTL, Saia Logistics API , and LinkEx - we provide complete transportation and logistics solutions.
This module will calculate Saia Carrier Shipping Rates. Shipping rates will be displayed at checkout and the shopping cart page. Rates will be based on merchant warehouse address, customer destination address and shopping cart weights. You should check all screenshots to understanding the flow of module.
This is just extension to use Saia API. Actually it will use Saia API for fetch rates.
The admin can enable and disable liftgate API, inside delivery options. Admin can also quote based on address type if Residential or Commercial. Admin can add markup price with shipping quotes.
Compatible with Community Edition: 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x
Account & Pricing:
You need to signup for a free Saia API account to use that extension.
- You can enable and disable liftgate API, notify delivery and residential options.
- You can add extra price in shipping cost based on order total.
- You can quote cache rates.
- You can show customer option to select address type either residential / commercial.
- Customer can select if liftgate API needed not.
- Customer can select if notify delivery information needed or not.
- You can show custom error message to customer if Saia shipping not able to calculate shipping rates.
To use this module, seller have to to signup https://www.saia.com/customer-register.aspx. and get username and password to fetch rates from API. These keys you have to update in shipping module setting in admin panel.
Frontend Demo: https://magento2.ecomplugins.com
Backend Demo: https://magento2.ecomplugins.com/admin/
Login: admin / admin123
If you still face any issues then please contact us at [email protected].