Magento 2 FedEx Freight Shipping Carrier with Soap API
- Price in reward points: 10
Please Note: This extension was not created by the FedEx LTL Carriers company. Ecomplugins have built this extension to facilitate a quick Freight API integration with FedEx LTL Carriers. This is downloadable Magento 2 extension which needs to buy once.
FedEx Express invented express distribution and is the industry’s global leader, providing rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
This module will calculate Shipping Via FedEx LTL Carriers. Shipping rates will be displayed at checkout and the shopping cart page. Rates will be based on the seller warehouse address, a customer destination address, and shopping cart product weights. You should check all screenshots to understand the flow of the module. This is just an extension that uses the FedEx LTL Carriers API. It will use FedEx LTL API for fetch shipping rates based on customer address.
The admin can enable and disable liftgate API, residential delivery options. Admin can also quote based on address type if Residential or Commercial. Admin can add markup price with shipping quotes. Admin can set product level extra weight of product which will apply to shipping quotes.
This module auto combines product items and creates packages before sending to fedex based on product level shipping class. This module is using FedEx Soap API.
FedEx address validation API not enabled by default. So you may need to contact support to enable it for your account.
Compatible with Community Edition: 2.3.x, 2.4.x
Account & Pricing
You need to manually signup for a free FedEx LTL API account to use that extension. It will not create your account automatically. After the signup process, you will get API keys from FedEx LTL which needs to configured in Magento extension admin settings.
FedEx LTL Carriers API calling will be free. You have to pay only for shipment which you will create for customers to ship any package to their address.
- Enable and disable liftgate API.
- Enable and disable residential options.
- Auto check address validation option for residential or commercial.
- You can set the minimum weight to show carrier rates.
- Free shipping options based on order subtotal and shopping cart rules.
- Add extra price markup in shipping cost based on rate total. It can be fixed cost or percent of the rate total.
- Shipment tracking will also available.
- You can show a custom error message to a customer if FedEx Freight shipping not able to calculate shipping rates.
If you still face any issues then please contact us at [email protected].