Magento 2 UPS / TForce Freight Shipping Carrier
- Price in reward points: 10
Please Note: This extension was not created by the UPS Freight Carriers company. Ecomplugins have built this extension to facilitate a quick Freight API integration with UPS Freight Carriers.
This module will calculate Shipping Via Tforce UPS Freight Carriers. Shipping rates will be displayed at checkout and the shopping cart page. Rates will be based on the seller warehouse address, a customer destination address, and shopping cart product weights. You should check all screenshots to understand the flow of the module.
This is just an extension that uses the UPS Freight Carriers API. It will use UPS Freight services for fetch shipping rates based on customer address.
The admin can enable and disable liftgate service, residential delivery options. Admin can also quote based on address type if Residential or Commercial. Admin can add markup price with shipping quotes. Admin can set product level extra weight of product which will apply to shipping quotes.
Compatible with Community Edition: 2.3.x, 2.4.x
Account & Pricing
You need to manually signup for a free UPS Freight services account to use that extension. It will not create your account automatically. After the signup process, you will get API keys from UPS Freight which needs to configured in Magento extension admin settings. UPS Freight Carriers API calling will be free. You have to pay only for shipment which you will create for customers to ship any package to their address.
- Enable and disable liftgate service.
- Enable and disable residential options.
- Auto check address validation option for residential or commercial.
- Free shipping options based on order subtotal and shopping cart rules.
- You can set the minimum weight to show carrier rates.
- Add extra price markup in shipping cost based on rate total. It can be fixed cost or percent of the rate total.
- You can show a custom error message to a customer if UPS Freight shipping not able to calculate shipping rates.