Magento 2 UPS SurePost Shipping Carrier
- Price in reward points: 10
Please Note: This extension was not created by the UPS Carriers company. Ecomplugins have built this extension to facilitate a quick SurePost API integration with UPS Carriers. This is downloadable Magento 2 extension which needs to buy once.
This module will calculate Shipping Via UPS Carriers. Shipping rates will be displayed at checkout and the shopping cart page. Rates will be based on the seller warehouse address, a customer destination address, and shopping cart product weights. You should check all screenshots to understand the flow of the module.
This is just an extension that uses the UPS SurePost Carriers API. It will use UPS SurePost API for fetch shipping rates based on customer address.
Admin can also quote based on address type if Residential or Commercial. Admin can add markup price with shipping quotes. Admin can set product level extra weight of product which will apply to shipping quotes.
Compatible with Community Edition: 2.3.x, 2.4.x
Account & Pricing
You need to manually signup for a free UPS SurePost API account to use that extension. It will not create your account automatically. After the signup process, you will get API keys from UPS SurePost which needs to configured in Magento extension admin settings. UPS SurePost Carriers API calling will be free. You have to pay only for shipment which you will create for customers to ship any package to their address.
- Enter minimum and maximum weight to allow shipping rates.
- Allow max dimension for shipping rates.
- Residential delivery charges.
- Free shipping options based on order subtotal and shopping cart rules.
- Create shipping labels via UPS for USPS tracking number.
- Order items will printed in shipping label.
- Shipping tracking link in customer account order and admin panel.
- Add extra price markup in shipping cost based on rate total. It can be fixed cost or percent of the rate total.
- You can show a custom error message to a customer if UPS shipping not able to calculate shipping rates.